The Red Ore Zip Tour is $50 per person(additional $10 for guests who “walk-up” without a prior reservation). Online reservation is required. Part of the tour experience is a short hike along the Eureka Trail, so please arrive a half hour early to allow time for your walk and time to prepare for your tour.
- Includes seven ziplines through the trees, a sky bridge, rope swing and a rappel
- Park at Frankfurt Drive cul-de-sac and walk into park
- Eureka Trail hike to Zip Tour will take 10 to 15 minutes
Before Booking, Be Sure To Read Our Guidelines:
Qualifications for Participation (any questions please call 205.913.7899)
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- The Red Ore Zip Tour is designed for use by participants of average mobility and strength, who are in reasonably good health, and can hike an equivalent of 1/2 mile.
- Participant weight guidelines: 70 – 250 pounds. Please call if you have any questions.
- Minimum age is 6 years. (Must be 13 to ride zipline at night).
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg, or back problems, or other serious illnesses will not be allowed to participate in the Tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or impairing legal drugs, will be allowed to participate in the Tour.
To Book A Group:
- For 25 or more guests: $1,000 ($40 for each participant, which is a $10 discount per ticket)
- For 50 or more guests: $1,800 ($36 for each participant, which is a $14 discount per ticket)
To book, groups must receive a booking code from Rebecca Rodamar, Zip Tour Manager. Please contact Rebecca by phone (205) 202.6043 or by email RRodamar@redmountainpark.org.