Hiking & Mountain Biking Trails & Scenic Views
Red Ore Zip Tour
Hugh Kaul Beanstalk Forest
Kaul Adventure Tower & Mega Zip
Remy’s Dog Park
NEW! Team forging
Red Mountain Park, in its current phase, consists of:
- 12 miles of hiking trails
- 7 miles of mountain biking trails
- 2 miles of flat walking trails ideal for easier use and strollers
- Red Ore Zip Tour Zip Line Tour
- Hugh Kaul Beanstalk Forest
- Remy’s Dog Park
- Kaul Adventure Tower
- Mega Zip at the Kaul Adventure Tower
And these hiking destinations:
- SkyHy Treehouse
- Riley’s Roost Treehouse
- Rushing Rendezvous Treehouse
- 2 overlooks of Downtown Birmingham and Jones Valley
- 3 historic iron ore mining sites
Remy’s Dog Park:
- Large Dog Area: 1.7 acres
- Small Dog Area: .7 acres
- Special Needs Dog Area: .3 acres
- 10 Pet Waste Stations; water for drinking
- Open during normal Park hours except for Wednesdays(opens at 10:00 a.m. for maintenance)
- ADA Accessible: Until full ADA access is built we will happily transport people to and from Remy’s Dog Park. All we need is advanced notice–four hours gives us enough time to make sure we have a vehicle to accommodate you comfortably.
Red Mountain Park can now accommodate a variety of events. Contact Will Collins for more information at 205.202.6043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Restoration Run at Red Mountain Park
Saturday, April 25th; visit www.willbrightfoundation.com for more details.
*National Trails Day at Red Mountain Park
Saturday, June 6th; visit www.nationaltrailsday.org for more details.